Secretary of State decides not to call in Zoo Plans
Surely proposals of this magnitude in the vulnerable green belt between Chester and Ellesmere Port should have been examined at a public enquiry at which local people could be involved. This would have been a good demonstration of the government's policy of localism.
- Join us for a farm walk
- An evening at Peckforton Castle
- Tell your MP - our countryside should be protected!
- 2013 Hedgerow award scheme open for nominations
- Meet the lambs at Dorrington Hall Farm!
- The countryside needs us - and we need your help
- Cheshire East Local Plan consultation - CPRE Cheshire response
- Star Count Week - thanks for taking part!
- HS2 Phase 2 - impacts on Cheshire
- A556 Walk - full report coming soon
- Support Cheshire's farmers in 2013
- Happy New Year from CPRE Cheshire Branch
- Thanks for all your entries!
- Cheshire West and Chester Strategy consultation now closed
- Cheshire East Town Strategy Consultation concludes
- Cheshire West and Chester Strategy consultation now closed
- Countryside under threat? Act now!
- 2012 writing competition launched
- Sign up to receive emails from CPRE Cheshire
- Ask Eric Pickles to protect our Green Belt!
- Meet our new Chairman, Andrew Needham
- Key decision for Chester’s future to be taken on 23rd July
- Take part in CPRE's 30:30 challenge!
- Chester Green Belt Study - CPRE very concerned
- Congratulations to these winning writers!
- Make the most of seasonal Cheshire produce by buying local.
- Do you have a hedgerow deserving of an award?!
- 2012 Hedgerow Seminar takes place at Reaseheath College
- CPRE objects to A556 proposals
- Second Planning seminar takes place
- Coppice scheme gets off to a flying start.
- It's now easier than ever to protect Cheshire's countryside!
- Another chance to take part in the 2012 star count.
- Free training to learn more about planning
- Download our Christmas local food e-newsletter
- Enter our writing competition now and you may see your words in print!
- Planning system turned upside down - presentation
- Apple pressing, bonfire night, pumpkin recipes and more!
- Only one week left to make your views heard!
- Book now for our Autumn Churches Walk
- Accolades received for hedgerow improvement
- Green buildings tours help to spread the eco message
- Manchester Airport wrong place for Enterprise Zone
- Take action - help us stand up for the countryside
- Place Shaping Consultation in Cheshire East - Have your say
- Come and meet the Rowlands Red Polls!
- Green Buildings Tours - bookings open 8th August
- New threat - help us to stand up for Cheshire's countryside
- Join us for a summer walk!
- Don't miss the chance to have your say!
- Enter our prize draw at the Cheshire Show
- We had a fantastic time on our family farm walk!
- Knutsford Food Web Report published.
- Easter treats and local egg recipes in our local food e-newsletter, now available to download
- CWAC Core Strategy Consultation - concerns raised by CPRE Cheshire
- Winning writers celebrate seeing their words in print!
- Book now for our Hedgerow Seminar
- Allotment news and seasonal recipes in our Local Food Newsletter
- Dig deep for Joel's Desert Trek!
- 'Student Village' proposal threatens Chester's Green Belt
- Did you count the stars? It's not too late to submit your results online.
- homemade gifts and more in our winter e-newsletter
- Battle to save Sandbach farmland continues
- Last chance to book for our Christmas Lunch!
- Disappointment as Secretary of State decides not to call in Zoo Plans
- Proposed development threatens Sandbach's green fields.
- Local Food e-newsletter - now available!
- Walkers get a taste of South Cheshire history
- 2010 Hedgerow Awards presented.
- CPRE Cheshire cookery demo at Nantwich Festival of Food and Drink
- Help us to reduce litter and increase recycling!
- Register now for our Autumn Churches Walk
- 24th July - Three Shire Heads walk
- Cheshire Campaigner receives Countryside Medal
- CPRE's summer shows for 2010
- Out now - our local food e-newsletter.
- 2009 Writing Competition - Winners Announced!
- Join us for an evening cruise
- Love Cheshire's countryside? Tell us how you feel.
- CPRE Cheshire Spring Newsletter - out now
- Chester Zoo expansion plans
- Stopping the Drop in Knutsford
- Care about our countryside? Get in touch with your MP and let them know!
- Hot off the press - our latest local food e-newsletter!
- Take CPRE's light pollution survey.
- Winter warmers and more in our December e-newsletter
- Icons of England competition - winner announced
- The spirit of Christmas Lunch future..?
- Farm colouring competition winners announced
- Check out our Facebook page!
- Say 'no' to dirty old coal!
- Writing competition
- Local Food mapping in Nantwich
- Trafford District AGM
- Seen a grot-spot in Cheshire? Let us know about it!
- Photographers - CPRE Cheshire needs you!
- CPRE Cheshire - coming to a town near you...
- CPRE family walks - coming soon
- Buy Local Awards - winners announced!
- Join us for a celebration of Cheshire's fantastic home-grown food!
- 2008 Writing Competition
- Cheshire CPRE's Easter Churches Walk
- Towpath Tidy - update
- Cheshire Hedgerows Website launched
- CPRE Cheshire's spring concert
- Stop the Drop on our Towpaths!
- Update - Cheshire CPRE's 'Buy Local' awards
- 'Mapping Local Food Webs' - get involved
- Hard Shoulder Running on the M6
- CPRE - Working with schools to tackle litter
- Do you know your jiggerers from your jabberwocks?
- Cheshire Housing Strategy - Have Your Say!
- Music lovers raise funds for CPRE Cheshire
- CPRE Cheshire's Hedgerow Awards 2008
- CPRE award for Marton farm conversion
- Cheshire CPRE 'Buy Local' Awards 2008
- Gardeners' tales
- Budding writers in Bickerton
- Stop the Drop!
- Eco-Towns Shortlist announced
- Do we really need 3 million new homes?
- M6 – Hard shoulder option could reduce congestion in the short term
- Latest on Cheshire Split
- Fed up with fly-tipping? Livid about litter?
- ACT NOW TO PROTECT LOCAL DEMOCRACY IN PLANNING!
- CPRE Cheshire launches 100 Club
- What's so special about Hedgerows?
- Cheshire CPRE Hedgerow Awards 2007
- October 2007 Harvest Walk
- CPRE President visits Cheshire
- Cheshire CPRE has a new Chairman
- Celebrate Cheshire's Great Landscapes!
- Our undisturbed countryside is disappearing rapidly!
- Use your voice or lose your choice!
- Light Pollution e-petition
- Fair Trade for Farmers!
- Bill Bryson to become CPRE's new President
- Local Government Consultation
- RHS Flower Show at Tatton
- CPRE's 80th Anniversary
- CPRE Cheshire/Cheshire Life writing Competition - winners announced
- Aston Grange Windfarm - Success!
- CPRE's Tranquillity Campaign launched
- Volunteer Opportunities
- 'Buy Local' Award winners recognised
- CPRE / Cheshire Life Writing Competition
- Can you help us to make our Rural Heritage ‘Walks’ more accessible?