CPRE supports schools who want to 'Stop the Drop'
CPRE's National Office and The Wiltshire Wildlife Trust have worked together to produce a new creative and inspiring education pack for schools revealing how litter can easily hurt or even kill wildlife, and the wider damage litter has on our environment. The resource pack, How to Run a Whole School Litter Campaign, includes shocking facts about litter and powerful photographs that show wildlife injured by carelessly dropped rubbish.
Practical activities and lessons encourage children to understand the problem of litter and the harm it can do to wildlife and the wider environment. Teachers will find the suggested activities and lesson ideas can be related across all subject areas of the curriculum.
> How to Run a Whole School Litter Campaign (15.8MB PDF)
Sign up for Bill Bryson's bi-monthly e-bulletin for more information on CPRE’s Stop the Drop litter campaign by following the link below
> Sign up (this link to CPRE's National site opens in a new window)
Seven ways you can help to tackle litter:
1. Report a litter or fly-tipping problem to your local council
2. Ask you MP to support our parliamentary motion
3. Win a signed Bill Bryson book in our photo competition
4. Make your school litter free
5. Sign up to Bill Bryson’s Stop the Drop newsletter
6. Join LitterAction
7. Join CPRE and make a difference